Buglasan Festival 2011 Street Dance Parade

Today, i braved the extreme heat to capture the colors, the beauty and the resourcefulness of Filipino festivals, seen today in the Buglasan Festival Street Dance Parade.

It was a short but the dances were really good and the costumes were fantastic. what i just hated was the extreme heat and the crowd. I know it's better to have a parade when the sun is out rather than when it's raining but the heat today was almost unbearable. I brought a scarf and at times it helped. The crowd, yes it's expected but it's so difficult to shoot in the wrong places, because the wrong places will give you bad photos.

I'd say i am pretty satisfied with my shots this year. I know i'll never be good in street photography but i try to be better.



































































































No comments

Leave a comment: