Handmade notebook



I hand-made a new notebook. The stitch binding was easy but making the holes were  a bit tough since i didn't have that special tool they use. I only had something like those pins for cork boards.

The pages are cut from pattern paper. Pretty thin but i had nothing else available. I didn't want to use bond paper because it looks so ordinary.

The beautiful camera stamp on the cover is from littlemusings.net.

Next, i'll make a notebook and use staple-binding. So, i'm wondering... do you think i could sell these stuff at Etsy? Will somebody want to buy something like this? What would be a fair price to sell it for?

Here's my next work in progress.

4 comments

  1. What paper did you use for the cover? :)) I'm pretty there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used brown manila folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/07/2011

    hi. how'd you buy the stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought the stamp set online, through paypal.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: