Envelopes, Tags and Whatnots

Crafting is what I like to call my original and long-loved hobby. I think this was where I came to love paper products and crafting supplies. I used to make scrapbooks, little photo frames made of cardboard and decorate with home-made embellishments. When I was little, I also didn't have a big allowance so I wasn't really able to use a lot of those pretty supplies sold in shops. So, I made my own from scraps of paper, school supplies, crayons, pastels and cut-outs. I must say, looking back at those times, I feel proud of having experienced doing things that made me happy that didn't have anything to do with technology or the internet.

Ever since we got broadband at home in Feburary of 2002, I have slowly abandoned my crafts and recently, my books. And I don't like it at all.

A few months ago, I chanced upon a crafting and photography and that was what inspired me to make things again. I prefer creating things using paper products, enhancing, designing, recycling unused paper bags.

I have also received some positive feedback from friends and some also wanted to buy them so I decided to open an online shop on Etsy. But I don't have a lot of listings yet. Mostly, I have handmade stuff like mini journals, envelopes and gift tags. I'm also starting to make some gift bags for Christmas maybe.

Here are some of what I have made so far. I hope you like them!


9 comments

  1. You want to teach me? ;)

    This is quite awesome and they are all so very cute! And I like that you recycle some items too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i may post a tutorial video later. i have not edited the video yet so when that's up, i'll post a link here. thank you! it feels nice to be able to reuse things. like helping reduce waste products in my own little way.

      Delete
  2. these are awesome. you should try selling it. geez, i would love to buy that mustache notebook and those bookmarks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm actually selling them (made to order). just let me know if you're interested :)

      Delete
    2. hope you can post the prices so i can save some cashhh. :]

      Delete
    3. Php 120 for the vintage journals
      Php 60 for the striped gift tags

      +Php100 domestic shipping via 2Go or JRS Express

      Delete
  3. seriously so amazing! You should sell them.. they look pro! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember your scrapbooks way back in high school kat! They were so fun to look at. And these look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pics are INCREDIBLE, great post love, got a new post up if you'd like to check it out x

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: