Sunrise at Bintan

I really haven't got new photos recently, but I found some of the ones I took from my vacation last year at Bintan, Indonesia. I went there to photograph a friend who works in Singapore. Bintan is an island in the territory of Indonesia but it's only an hour away from Singapore via fast ferry. We took the trip late in the evening and planned on returning to Singapore the following day.

We decided on a sunrise shoot so while waiting for the sun to come up, I got some snaps of the beach at Bintan Agro resort. I wouldn't say it's the best beach I've been to but the yellow sun definitely made the place look a lot more special.

2 comments

  1. I love reading things or seeing things through blogs, makes it even more special. Or seems to be, I love seeing all the pictures together.

    These are nice and I love the landscape too. As well as your editing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: