Adventure Awaits

I've never been this excited in months (or years, maybe?) This may also be the first time I have ever enjoyed packing. This is a good sign. Looks promising.

This weekend, I'm going on a hike to climb my second mountain for the year! Big fat Yay!

I am very anxious, but looking forward to seeing mother nature again and God's beautiful creation. I don't know what else to expect except that it's going to be really cold (and I have low tolerance to low temperature). Here's to hoping I make it without injuries. I'm very hopeful to see this amazing world from a another "angle."

So after wrestling with the bag, I finally got everything in. It actually doesn't feel that heavy. But I'm sure I'll be able to feel the weight after hours of carrying it on my back.

Adventure awaits. See you when I get back!

6 comments

  1. Anonymous3/13/2014

    Dili na ka mag hiking boots? Dala ka rubber shoes daan. Hehe. Enjoy! ~ karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you karl! i'm wearing rubber shoes from mla to baguio then change to boots when we start hike :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/13/2014

    Unsa kabugata imong bag, kat? ~ karla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa pa nako na timbang pero i think less than 10kg. wala ra man tent kay sila ra mu provide.

      Delete
  3. I just weighed it karl, 7kg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, Kat! I hope you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: