Boat Quay Graffiti

Yesterday was Singapore's National Day. I went out with some schoolmates from SU who wanted to hang-out and talk and have some dinner somewhere in Boat Quay. I actually just wanted to witness the fireworks at Marina Bay Sands area but my companions were already at this Persian/Mediterranean restaurant so I had no choice but go there, too.

I had pizza, some drinks and a lot of talking about past stories from school and work. One ordered a drink for all of us, one I didn't know what was or what it tasted like but I suddenly just felt like "don't ask questions, just drink it." Not used to all that drinking but after that one shot, I was glad it didn't taste as bad as I expected.

They decided on going into a club at Clark Quay afterwards but that's really not my thing and I was tired, it was after midnight, there were no more buses and trains to ride home, only taxi cabs which were expensive, so I was too anxious and dying to get home.

My friend and I finally got off the bunch and had walked along two walkway tunnels with really nice graffiti art. I had taken a few more photos but these were the only sharp ones I got. I was not able to focus on taking photos as I was really dying to get home and was tired and everything.

 

2 comments

  1. Love the artwork on these walls!!! hehe nice kay naka reunion jud ang taga SU dha Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The graffiti is quite awesome, the first one above is my fave! Mao, good but think I'm going to skip a next time because it's very kalas! hehe

      Delete

Leave a comment: