A First Look at Word Stones

An awesome thing about calligraphy is that it's so easy to make ordinary things look pretty. Like these shiny stones. You'll normally take no second look but with an inspiring word or phrase, they automatically become more special.

These aren't your ordinary stones though. I admit I didn't just pick them up from outside. As much as I wish have them for free, I had to purchase them. ;) Ordinary stones are more rough in texture so they wouldn't look as nice.

Here I'm only using black, white and neutral colored stones. And the ink, just gold and white, sometimes black. They're the perfect accessory to tiny potted plants like succulents and baby plants on desks, shelves and window sills. The stones can be simple bits of reminders or inspiration that you'll surely get a glimpse of every time you water those plants.

Plus, they make lovely instagram photos, don't you think?



No comments

Leave a comment: