Shooting Film

I've been wanting to try taking pictures using an SLR camera for a long time and i'm thankful i recently got hold of one — i bought it online. It's a Pentax P30, one from the 1980's. These are photos from my first roll of film, an expired Kodak Gold 100. Here it was before i had it developed. I wanted to have a souvenir of my first film ever shot using a vintage camera. (used my Nikon D60, Nikkor 35mm lens).


I got it as a freebie from the seller and I only realized later that it's expired when the pictures came out seeing that some were foggy, poor contrast and had quite much noise. But i also had lucky shots. I did take notes for some of the indoor shots but for those with acceptable exposure setting, i can no longer remember. This camera had a working light meter and i'm still learning how to use it.

Next time, i'm using an unexpired roll so i could see the difference in the shots using this camera. Most if not all of these shots are quite bad actually but i share them to you, anyway.

first roll's first shot

No comments

Leave a comment: