Vintage/Dreamy Photoshop Actions

Hello friends! I am selling a simple Photoshop action for post-processing photos. The price is Php100.00 (Click the images for a larger view)
Below is what the pack contains. I included two adjustment versions, one meant to be applied for a dark original image and one for a brighter one, which adds a curves adjustment layer allowing you to adjust the brightness/contrast of the after the effect has been applied.



Below is a sample image with all three actions applied.


More from this action:
This is how the action works using a black and white image.


Feedback would be appreciated. If anyone is interested, payments are accepted through Paypal, Gcash, or local bank deposit. Please email me at kbanay [at] gmail [dot] com if interested, and also for inquiries.

3 comments

  1. It's very easy if you know Photoshop. Do you know how to use Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, still available for sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please send me an email so that I can just send the actions to you as a reply when I get notified when payment has been made. I'll send you the bank details also there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: