I love collecting photo series

If you have been following my blogs for quite sometime, you'll notice I have this thing for photo series. I collect all different kinds of photos that i similarly take in places and shoots i go to. My first set was my feet series, which i continue to collect until now.

taking pictures of my feet since 2008

Another is self-portraits taken usually in front of mirrors. Here are some i took using film.

because i love photo series
because i love photo series
because i love photo series
because i love photo series
because i love photo series
because i love photo series

And here are a few digital ones:

mirrored self-portraits
mirrored self-portraits
mirrored self-portraits
mirrored self-portraits
mirrored self-portraits
macau-327
image202

And i recently have been taking pictures of my shadow when i see it visibly on the ground. I try to be a little more creative everytime but sometimes, all you really see is just that – the shadow.


DSC_1024_040612_16071
my shadow
my shadow

I'm thinking of more series to do. I wonder if you've noticed some photos of mine which are similar like the ones above, i could make a series out of those. Let me know if you have ideas. :)

2 comments

  1. Ate Kat, I love the photo series!! :)

    somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: