Won tags from Chictags!

Today, I finally received a parcel i've been waiting for to arrive in the mail. I can't believe how long it takes for a parcel to get here from the US.  It was mailed last feb 14 and i only got notification today that i could claim it at the local post office. Oh well, but at least it didn't get lost or stolen.

What I got are some scrap-booking embellishments (tags, bottle caps, notecards) from Chic Tags. I'm a fan of her creations and designs as i am also a fan of crafts and scrapbook stuff. I won them in one of her giveaways and i was truly happy to win something. I think i never have won anything in the past.

tags from Chictags.com
tags from Chictags.com
tags from Chictags.com
tags from Chictags.com
tags from Chictags.com
tags from Chictags.com

5 comments

  1. Lots of good stuffs! Woooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are nice :)


    somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a FAN miss katmichelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks @barbethlobitana :) followed you back, i like your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! didn't expect you'll follow my blogs too! thanks a lot miss katmichelle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: