If these clouds could talk

If these clouds could talk, what would they tell me? What have they seen from above?

The clouds and the sky fascinate me. That is why I always take a window seat whenever I fly. It's remarkable to see them so close, and I always get the feeling of wanting to touch them. Looking out the seeing the clouds seems like a temporary escape to another world, where you can see the beauty of God's creation in peace.

I was lucky to see something very nice on my flight from Cebu to Puerto Princesa. A rainbow. Yes. I saw a rainbow and I was looking down at it from my window seat. I have seen rainbows before but never from that perspective.

These photos were shot while traveling from Davao to Cebu.




























3 comments

  1. Inspiring±± so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYTHING is beautiful from above. I should fly more domestically in the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photograps are so beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: