Back from Palawan and Davao


I am back from my Palawan and Davao visit! I only went for two days for each place but there's so much more left to explore. I hope to go back some other time, especially Palawan, which is such a beautiful place.

It was unfortunate that my friends and I weren't able to experience the Underground River tour (such a bummer since that was supposed to be the highlight of any Palawan visit). But we couldn't do anything about it because the agent messed up our tour reservation and booked us on a different day. The Palawan government is very strict in the number of tourists to accommodate per day and there was no other day for us as it was our last day there. I promise to go back for that, hopefully next year.

We did the Honda Bay tour though, which was very eventful. Snake Island was closed because it was undergoing research, we crossed the sea on board the outrigger in the middle of a storm (scary) but we got home safe so that's what mattered.

I also experienced the zipline which was a big deal for me because i am afraid of heights. i was scared as hell but my friends were so persistent and this close to pushing me off the cliff so i went and prayed i don't fall along the way. I even cried when i got to the other side. Probably from fear, exhaustion or whatever. I don't know why. The photo above was shot before the zipline.

El Nido and Coron were entirely different islands and about five hours away from Puerto Princesa so that will have to wait until next visit. But from what i've seen in just two days, it is definitely an amazing place that you should visit when you get the chance.

I am still organizing the pictures. Some photos are still in my friend's camera. I'll make a different post for each place (i hope i could keep up with that and not turn lazy in the next days). I still feel so tired from the travel and still in the process of regaining energy.

No comments

Leave a comment: