San Moritz

I had a fun shoot last week with Joselle and Kara. We decided on a local beach with a wide shore so we could go around freely taking pictures. I really love this place because there aren't usually a lot of people around except for the fisherman living nearby. There's a mangrove area which looks really wonderful as portrait backdrops (I've grown an affection to mangroves ever since I saw them up close in Siquijor. They are such wonderful creatures – i like to call them that). And young people from the city usually go here to hang-out and practice skim-boarding (it's similar to surfing but they surf on the shore and the boards are flat).

And the best part is the golden hour. When this place is lit by sunlight during 4 to 5 in the afternoon, the sun is absolutely the best you will not be able to take a bad picture. It's that amazing. We ended at 5 so I got a little crazy snapping photos trying to get the most shots I could get before we headed home because at half past five, that beautiful light would be gone.

















































1 comment

Leave a comment: