Charlie Brown Cafe

If you don't already know, I'm a huge fan of Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang. I enjoy reading the comic strips and think every character is unique and so wonderfully created by Charles Schulz. I love the strips because they're simply charming and funny but never in a mean way.

So, back in 2010, when I discovered there exists a Charlie Brown Cafe, I simply got excited and swore I will never leave Hong Kong without seeing this cafe. And we really did. My sister and I looked for the address and braved the rain holding a map running along the wet sidewalks of the city.

After two disappointed stops, my sister and I finally got there and it was like Charlie Brown & Peanuts heaven! It actually looked more like a museum than a cafe, but nevertheless I loved it.

 
 
 
 

No comments

Leave a comment: