Catching Up January

Happy new year! Gosh, better late than never! I seriously miss having something to post very often. I realize I haven't been taking more of my random photography ever since I agreed to cover children's birthday parties.

Meanwhile, I have been over at Instagram posting square-shaped what-nots. Until recently, I was using Instagram for Android on a Galaxy S, pretty decent-looking photos but it's quite a pain to have bad quality shots at times. I think the Galaxy 5-Megapixel camera is not as fast as an iOS camera. So I gave into temptation and got myself an iOS device, an iPad 3 for Christmas. I didn't buy a new one but bought a slightly-used one from a friend of a friend. And since then I allowed myself to go crazy on photography editing and typography apps.

Hoping to shoot more creative and random shots soon! Happy weekend!




















No comments

Leave a comment: