Baby Nico's Christening

I went for a brief trip to my father's hometown, Bacolod City, to attend my first nephew's christening ceremony. Nico is my first cousin's son and I was also chosen to be one of his godparents. He is my first godchild so I was excited and even more when I got the chance to take his pictures.

The baptism ceremony was held at San Sebastian Cathedral and it was a mass baptism. There were about thirty to fifty children to be baptized that day. As eager as we were, we still cannot help but feel stressed out from all the waiting and gosh, all that people! We proceeded to Apollo Restaurant for the little celebration for lunch.

Nico is a very happy little baby, and rarely ever cries. And when he does, he doesn't cry very loud at all. He's about six months old and really (like most babies out there), very cute and adorable. It's always quite a joy to see him smile at you.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Leave a comment: