Marina Bay Sands & Gardens By The Bay

Here were some that I took about three to four months ago, as I strolled by Marina Bay Sands and passed by Gardens By The Bay. The architecture is really quite something. It kind of reminds me of an alien mother ship that has landed on the ground and has stood there for years – minus all the creepiness, of course. I haven't been inside the Gardens yet but one day I will go inside and photograph the beautiful flora there.

The Marina Bay Sands, is really majestic up close. I saw it for the first time two years ago and to this day, I still think it's one of the most unique buildings in the world. Every night there's a light show that every tourist or local would enjoy watching. Some photos I took back then are found here and here, if you'd like to see.

Both attractions are just walking distance from each other. Camera phone photos do not give justice to the view especially at night, but here they are anyway.

Marina Bay Sands at night and the Singapore Flyer as viewed from Gardens By The Bay bridge
The Super Trees of Gardens By The Bay
Bicycles parked on the way to Gardens By The Bay, from the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
The architecture of the Gardens up close
A great view from Lion's Bridge, connecting the Gardens and MBS

1 comment

  1. This place is awesome. Mura ra ghapon taken with a regular SLR Kat, love the BWs especially. SG is a really cool city.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: