Will Shakespeare's Sonnet 18

One of the things that inspired me this year is videography and short films. I don't know the technicalities of film-making but i try to learn from those wonderfully created by professionals or genius amateurs online. This is only my third video project from back in 2012. I love how it's written. I chose a paraphrased version of the poem so it's easier to relate to. The clips aren't a lot, though. I had only one trip to the beach and i wish i had more varied scenes to shoot.



3 comments

  1. Kat you live in such a beautiful place! Im so in love with the idea of someday visiting the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you saibh! i'm sure galway is just as beautiful if not more that i dream to visit one day and meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice video you got there. parang hindi first time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: