Alex Turns One

There must be something about one year olds that make them so irresistable to hugs and kisses and the occasional pinching of their chubby cheeks. It's probably because when they look at you, so wide-eyed and innocent, you can't help but smile. For me, children hold that kind of magic.

Alex was one of those I truly adored. The moment I saw him, I simply can't help but stare. And it's wonderful he's such a behaved little munchkin he hardly cried during his first birthday party. It was fun to be around children, although it could get a bit exhausting chasing them around running and wrestling each other. But I'm not complaining. It was nevertheless enjoyable.

It was a small themed birthday party that was wonderfully set up by Engrande Events. The venue was well-lit and everything was in place and the food was delicious. Shout-out to mommy Sheena for letting me be a part of it!

Cake, Cake pops, Cupcakes by Isabel Pinili of Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries
Cookies by Liv Vilar
Mascots styling and coordination by Engrande Events
Venue at One Bethany Function Hall



No comments

Leave a comment: