Oh Merry Merry Gift Tags!

After months of the idea of these little gift tags sitting in my head, I finally got the time to make them! I'm thinking of re-opening my Etsy shop (which has been closed for about two years now) and put these things up, just in case anyone out there is looking for some Christmas tags that would match their gift-wrapping ideas. I've done them all using a fine brush, watercolor and some gouache.

I'm still choosing what other kinds of twine or ribbons to match. I will be packing these by sets of ten in various styles and give you the option to add the recipient's name at the back handwritten by yours truly! I like making effort in wrapping my presents because I think the wrapping is as important as the present itself so I always make them look good down to the gift tags.

Looking at these green and red text makes me feel a bit of Christmas already! I forgot to come up with Halloween ideas though. Well, maybe next year.

No comments

Leave a comment: