{ Krafted } Canvas Coasters

I love fabrics like canvas. It's versatile and it has a really great retro feel to it. And it gives a really nice effect when you have a design printed on it using heat transfer. When I recently discovered a local print shop accepts custom fabric to print on, I was excited to try it right away. I first test printed on tote bags and they looked great, but later I thought I could also make coasters, too! I have a little portable sewing machine so I can do simple running stitches and come up with 4 x 4 inch coaster with my designs. I'm selling them in my shop. They'd make really cute gifts for the holidays!








The blue ones are printed canvas when I got them. I loved the chevron and tribal print that I also used them for the coasters

No comments

Leave a comment: