White and Simple Invitations for an intimate wedding

I made these invitations for a couple tying the knot in the new year. They wanted a simple and light theme but with a rustic accent. The dried flowers and the jute twine were perfect additions to the creamy white matte paper. The design features some light hand drawn leaves and tiny flowers, which were added sparingly on each page. It's finished with kraft envelopes, which I made myself using WRMK Envelope Punch, because these types are not readily available in the city. Guest names were done in calligraphy using white ink Dr PH Martin's Bleed Proof White ink.


Working on these was quite enjoyable especially when I came to the part of adding the flowers. I was very satisfied how they all came together wonderfully. I hope you like them too!


No comments

Leave a comment: