Katmichelle Creations - Digital Resources for Scrapbooking

One thing that gets me excited is crafts and scrapbooking. It was something that i always love to do ever since i was a child. I especially love paper crafts. This is the reason why i like to collect notebooks. Paper excites me. seriously. that's so geeky but hey, i like being like that. I also loved collecting stationery when i was in elementary school. I liked trading them with friends, which most of us called "barter" back then. I think a lot of Filipino girls did this back in the 90's.

Anyway, i recently chanced upon a wonderful photography and craft blog which inspired the heck out of me. I got so excited, i even wrote on my journal right away for some ideas that came to me that time. So because of that, i have thought of designing patterns for digital scrapbooking. I will soon open a shop on Etsy when i have created more designs.

Here are three sets i've created so far.

stripes
gingham

No comments

Leave a comment: