Artistic Frustrations

I secretly want to be a "jack of all trades and a master of all" but nobody's that good. I, for one, want to dance like Chris Brown and Heather Morris. I want to be a good photojournalist. I want to be a very good graphic designer. I want to be a genius crafter. I want to be a traditional artist (by that i mean sketch and paint).

So, here i was finally trying out watercolor painting. I browsed tutorial videos online, got some cheap supplies (didn't really wanna spend so much considering i didn't know if i can even paint at all). I tried a few still life paintings. Not a big deal. But i can't help but be so jealous of those super talented watercolor artists. I really like watercolor art because of how colors blend in with each other.

So one more thing i learned about me, I can only do very simple watercolor art.

(Photos below shot with Pentax KX, Kodak Ultramax 400)

No comments

Leave a comment: