Nabi & Roselle | E-session

I finally got to write something new after a series of busy days (actually more like lazy days). Today is Valentines Day so it's been decided that I post the recent e-session photos of my long-time friends who are getting married in March.

I took these pictures in two separate days and we had a lot of help from a few friends, which we owe a lot to for the success of this shoot. Here are some snapshots, and there are more posted in my client portfolio.

Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi & Roselle
Nabi + Roselle
Nabi + Roselle
Nabi + Roselle
Nabi + Roselle

4 comments

  1. Aw, I love these, especially the wacky one. And what gorgeous tones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are just filled with so much love. Beautiful!

    http://matchsticklady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They talked about this last night and since i don't have facebook at the moment, found my way and ended up here! Beautiful with so much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pyang, thanks for leaving a commnet. You can view more from this set here.

    http://katmichellephotography.blogspot.com/2012/02/nabi-roselle-e-session.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: