Silly Drawings

I have recently been using a couple of drawing apps mainly so I could put them to good use instead of having them sit on my iPad eating up space when I could use them for other apps. The best I have tried so far are Paper by FiftyThree and Penultimate by Evernote. The latter I was truly happy to have acquired for free after thinking of actually buying it. Paper, too, is wonderful, but it comes with the basic pen for free and more features have to be purchased (which I am also thinking of getting).

So, I went on and tried drawing simple illustrations. These are obviously not pro artist material but what I love is seeing them all in a page like I actually drew them on real notebook (if you don't already know, I love notebooks and journals). I like seeing doodles and drawings done by people event though the drawings aren't too good. I love the character that exudes from the handwriting and strokes.

Oh, and it's February. Forever and always alone on every February but I got used to it.

 
Oops, misspelled "Stiletto" right there.

 

4 comments

  1. Really cute.
    I like ipad :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @let's camera, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely drawings Kat! How I wish naa pod ko Ipad. You can really do a lot of stuff with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you selle! the ipad I got was second-hand, also not the newest model but it's alright. It can be very entertaining but at times I wish that i have an iPhone due to the fact that it's too big to take pictures in public.

      Delete

Leave a comment: