Teal Wedding at Tierra Alta

Last Sunday, I got the chance to work with Rona, an even coordinator and stylist based in Dumaguete. She specializes in weddings but she can also do kiddie parties.

I was one of her assistants and my job was to help her team set-up the tables and other decors needed for the wedding to look exactly perfect.

The theme was more on colors, teal was the main choice but we incorporated other shades of blue and add accents of yellow and green.

Tierra Alta is also a common choice for weddings. At times I feel it's starting to be so common, but I guess I can't blame them. It's honestly one of the best places to hold a special event.

It was quite a long and tiring day but despite that, it was fun because I had good friends with other team members. Here were some photos I took of the decors we set up. I didn't bring a dslr that day because I knew I would be busy and I didn't want to be also carrying it around while running back and forth Tierra Alta grounds. I did bring the ipad so that's what I used to take these snapshots. I wish I had taken more photos. But again, hands were always full, and the iPad gets too bulky. Seriously not convenient and subtle.

Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña
Teal Wedding by Veronica Vicuña

Styling by Veronica Vicuña
Cake by Bernice Uy Dacanay

1 comment

  1. so beautiful - you guys sure know how to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: