Blush and Shimmer

(Sorry, this post has nothing to do with make-up.)

I like drafting cards. It's the only way I can tell if I'd want to continue making more of them or not. I recently discovered that lettering with a fine brush to mimic modern calligraphy is greatly therapeutic for me. I especially like using a very opaque black ink on this kind of thick watercolor paper. Just the right absorption and is black all the way, from the thickest to the thinnest strokes.

I tried a new color palette for Christmas gift tags. Aside from the usual green and red combo, I think something nice to go with white, gray or black wrapping paper would be some light colored tags. Pastels and Christmas, because, why not?

The ombre effect is something you must try. It is as charming as it is easy to make.


No comments

Leave a comment: