DIY Calendar 2016

I guess my last project turned out very well. I finally got around to having some calendar designs printed. Printing quality is always my concern whenever I send them out for the local print shops and I can finally say this did reach expectations. It's more because I insisted I use my own paper instead of their usual poster card stock.

I painted the floral details, cooked up all the rest in Illustrator. I did have to cut them myself, that took a bit of effort but nonetheless it was fun.

I tried out two sizes and slightly varied in style. But I basically stick to minimalist designs. I like them clean and bright. The cards are to be placed in an easel like what you see in the photos. I got extra tiny wooden easels in Singapore a few months back. Somehow I knew I'd have something to use it for in the future.

Yay! for my first DIY calendar!


No comments

Leave a comment: