Recently seen on the crafting table

I've been spending a lot of time using my arts and craft table recently, which I admit is doing a lot of good to me. Seeing my materials and my previous works inspire me to do better the next time. I actually wish I had a bigger or wider one. Or maybe, there's really no table that's ever wide enough to put all the stuff I use and store. Anyway, I took a good look at it one day and thought of taking a snapshot.


I also managed to finally create a color reference card for my palette because sometimes, the color of the tube is different from how it appears on paper.


Eyes are subjects I really want to paint better so I practiced doing a few of them one Sunday afternoon. I still can't do a pair of eyes. So far it's just a left eye or a right eye separately.


There are also a lot of short but really inspiring quotes on Pinterest that made me want to collect them. I made use of an extra piece of watercolor paper that I was about to throw away because I didn't like it so much. I managed to squeeze in twenty short quotes and I was quite satisfied with the outcome. Too bad I can't easily pop it into a photo frame because it's not cut in a standard size.


No comments

Leave a comment: