Quarantine days

I've kept my new nibs for a long time now and I finally decided to use them again. I love the output of pointed nibs better than brush pens but I prefer to use the latter because there's less to clean up after. For this, I used watercolors instead of ink. They work just the same but takes a bit more time because I'm using a paintbrush to take the paint and then transfer it to the nib, as compared to just dipping it in an ink bottle.

Most of us are in the safety of our homes and this is how simple we can help those who are out there serving and helping others. In my community, in my country, some people still can't stay put and stay home. Somehow they don't understand how staying home is the means of how we do teamwork. We can defeat the enemy if we work together. Our enemy is invisible and fast, but it isn’t immortal. It cannot spread if we work together by stopping it from spreading and claiming more precious lives. For those of us who are able to stay home, please do so. . Expressing deep gratitude to all of you who brave each day and go to work in the frontline. #staystrong 🌼🌸 . 

Pointed pen using watercolors


No comments

Leave a comment: