sunrise and sunsets

Aren't sunrises and sunsets one of the most beautiful of God's creations? It is so amazing that all these colors could appear in the sky. I always wonder where they come from or what causes them since we only see that the sun is yellow or orange and the sky is blue.

I also have wondered of the difference between sunrises and sunsets. Two of these images in the bottom collage are sunsets, and four are sunrises. Can you tell which? I think if i hadn't been the one who photographed these, i wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I always wish they last longer. Like maybe and hour a day. But that's just now how the world works. It's sad that so many take it for granted. If I could have it my way, i would build a house which has full view of both east and west, so i could have perfect view of each time the sun rises and sets, every single day. That would be such a wonderful gift.

I know i could never take enough pictures of sunrises and sunsets. If your room has a window facing east or west, i envy you. My window faces south and there are so many houses and power lines blocking the view so that kinda sucks.

2 comments

  1. These are beautiful shots :)

    Why is it that every time I see your feed, I always read your blog as kamatchille's photo diary? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. my username does rhyme a lot with kamatchille.. haha thanks for following, btw

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: