Project 365 Complete!

Whew! I can't believe i finished it. I was able to post a photo a day! Thanks to everybody who followed and commented on my photos even though it became so boring so many times.

New year's eve was good, my family doesn't really celebrate it with a lot of noise but with a quiet one instead, enjoying good food and watching movie marathons, taking pictures.

2011

A few times i got confused with the numbering of my 365 project but it's great to know that i completed it, without giving up. I'm sort of proud of me. :)

But as much as i found the project fun and challenging at times, i will not be doing another one for 2012 yet. I wish to be more free about when i take photos this time as having a daily project like this tends to compel you to take a picture even at times when you are just not up to it or not inspired or simply nothing is worth photographing.

This is my year-ender photo, sparklers. It's not great but it is definitely the one that completes my project.

365/365

1 comment

Leave a comment: