Sarah's Engagement Party

It was quite a surprise when I learned the news that my high school best friend throwing an engagement party. But I was very happy to attend because despite having lost touch of her for a lot of years, she's still one of the best friends I had when I was a teenager.

Sarah's fiance, Sandeep, is Indian from Punjab, India. They met in New Delhi and instantly fell in love, as Sarah would say, "it was love at first sight." I actually didn't think those things exist but now I guess I believe it does happen to some people. My mother calls it a "whirlwind" romance but whatever it is, I have nothing but good wishes for her and Sandeep.

I also got to tell a few stories from our high school days, me being one of the witnesses of how she came to be known as "Star" as her real name is "Sarah".

I was glad to have spent the evening with my other highschool classmates Freslyn and Rudylen. We took a few pictures afterwards. The party was held at Bethel Guest House.

Love these moments. Good times.

Star's Engagement Party

3 comments

  1. I hope their time together is awesome! I kind of though don't want it to happen too fast, for my friends to start getting engaged and married and all that fun stuff. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful moment. Thanks Kat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw karn pa ko kita ani! You guys look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: