We See It Fall/Autumn Issue

Here it is finally! We See It Magazine volume 7, also the Fall/Autumn and anniversary issue. This is what's been keeping me busy for the past weeks and huge thanks to WSI for giving me the opportunity to work on this issue. It's my first time to be guest editor so I feel eager, anxious and excited hoping you guys like how I've made this issue look!

I must say that I was very inspired working on the pages of this magazine, seeing so much talent both in the world of photography, art and design. I have so much admiration for the artists we have featured so far and I only wish I had more artistic veins in my body to produce something as good.

In this issue's style feature is a young "fashionista" who I simply love for having such passion for fashion at such a young age! I hope you check that out if you get the chance.

No comments

Leave a comment: