Promising Tomorrows

promising skies
promising skies
promising skies
promising skies
promising skies
promising skies
promising skies

I think my birthday did me a little good.

I mean, in terms of setting my mind of things that need to be done, priorities in life and making things happen, despite slow progress.

You may not know this about me but I'm a "list person". Keeping lists of things that need to be done helps me a lot. And I actually look at them and do them and crash out items I've already done. Lists save me a lot of mind stress especially when I have so much to do and I don't know where to start. When I am able to put it down on paper, I can at least not worry about forgetting them later.

Surprisingly these days, I've been quite busy doing design work for school as well as for clients and friends. And I can't help but think that this is some kind of sign or a warm-up for the days to come. July hopefully should be the month that would bring another milestone to my life. Crossing my fingers and praying hard.

As for summer escapades, none for me yet. I see so many people going out on vacations to the beach and I wish I also had some of that. I try to save up for a major vacation each year, usually during May or June. I was really going for a Beijing trip but must postpone that for something else more important.

On a side note, there's a weird smitten feeling hovering over me which comes a little distracting at times. Will not say any more than that because I don't like talking about these kinds of stuff. It embarrasses me. And besides, it seems like I'm too old to talk about lovey-dovey feelings. I'll probably just save that for my journal.

2 comments

  1. Hey man, I really wish that you will be able to crash out most if not all of those in your list. Perhaps we can help you work on some? Hahaha. As for July, all the besttttt :)

    But I'm really here for the Lovey Dovey. You know I told Roselle as soon as I read it? Hahaha.

    I'm glad I can comment already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Kinda fishing around hints regarding the lovey dovey thing huh. Nah. It was nothing. When it comes, I'd surely dedicate a mildly expressive blog post about it.

      Thank you and I hope you have fun in HK! Wishing we're going the same place so I could book you for a portrait session, too!

      Delete

Leave a comment: