Dumaguete Souvenirs - Mini Notebooks

My recent creations are these mini journals or notebooks. These are staple-bound and have blank white inner pages. The size is about a quarter or a letter-sized paper. This is the first batch of designs and I hope to be able to produce more and better designs in the future.

I am also thinking of doing other items that I can make by hand. But I would like them to be more of the useful stuff. If you have any in mind, suggestions are welcome!

I am just really disappointed that I cannot find any print shop in town that can do more flexible types of printing like with metallic ink or white ink on speckled cardboard.

I am a bit excited that these will now be officially sold locally at the beautiful shop of Rianna's, located at Cervantes St. in Dumaguete.


By the way, I have also added a few more items to my little online shop in Etsy. What I sell here are mostly handmade gift tags, journals and digital patterns for digital scrap-booking.


6 comments

  1. I like your notebooks! I hope you can also make Silliman inspired ones for Silliman United (https://www.facebook.com/SillimanUnited)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Precious! I'll come up with samples and let you know soon (via your FB page).

      Delete
  2. Well done Kat! These are really great gifts to give to friends who are not from Dgte :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you selle! I hope they get sold kay not so many know about Rianna's pa, I think.

      Delete
  3. Super love the notebooks! Are they lined? Or just blank pages?


    j-aztinyabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! These have blank white pages.

      Delete

Leave a comment: