Craft Love

Well, if there's one thing that keeps my mind off things, it's making paper arts like gift tags and journals. I actually plan on selling them on Etsy but I cannot find the time to create a listing yet.

I've created other mini journals in the past and have decided to go back to doing it so I could at least be productive.

I used to hand-stitch the journals I make but ever since I discovered the arm stapler (you know those really long office stapers), I think I'm going to be staple-binding my journals from now on. It's so much easier and cleaner to look at.

I'm also doing some experimenting on sewing pouches and zipped wallets. So far, they haven't been as perfect as I imagine them to look like but there's potential in perfecting them next time.

handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals
handmade journals

No comments

Leave a comment: