Dumaguete's Some Kinda Wonderful

I always believe nature is never so difficult to photograph. It's all beauty in front of you waiting to be captured. Dumaguete has its share of amazing views of nature, the most popular one being the bay along Rizal Avenue. I would say this is one of the best things I like about living in Dumaguete. The Boulevard is what remains to be the most peaceful, laid back and charming place in town despite the hustle and bustle of people and vehicles along Perdices Street and Real Street.

When you decide to walk along it or just sit and watch the horizon in the distance, there's a peaceful feeling to it that you'd want to experience for a longer time.

One of the best times to hang out here would be during the late afternoon, when the sun is not hot but instead is warm and leaves a good feeling in your skin. And of course the early mornings when you can jog or walk along the long strip and witness some fantastic sunrise.

On one side where you can see the popular landmark of Silliman University, the Silliman Hall is where you'll see a line of tempura vendors that each provide a small area for you to sit, eat, listen to music, enjoy the view and breathe in some fresh air. I've heard people call this area recently as "Tempura Al Fresco" which has quite nice to hear in my opinion.

3 comments

  1. I see myself!!! hahah mao na jud na ang dili posed photo of me holding the rangefinder haha! pretty pretty Dumaguete! Phone photos ni Kat? I like kay the photos have a nice analog feel to them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, phone pics selle, but edited using Photoshop. :)

      Delete
  2. this place is wonderful. sold me on this.

    x
    carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: