Dumaguete's Old Cafe Mamia

Today, Cafe Mamia is situated along corner Sta. Catalina St. and San Jose St, along the same street as Sans Rival Pastries in Dumaguete.

The old cafe was found along Rizal Boulevard just beside Mamia's Restaurant. It was really a nice cozy place to hang out. I was quite sad they had to move away from that location. But nonetheless, the new place is equally charming, the new interior being the renovated first floor of the Perdices house if I'm not mistaken.

I haven't photographed that place yet and had only been there once. But I leave you with some snaps from the last time I ate at the old Cafe Mamia, shot using a Pentax KX and a roll of Centuria 400.

1 comment

  1. Aw I miss the old Mamia's... had some pretty good memories there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: