It's all about the flowers

I'm so proud to share these pictures of my first ever "photographer-becomes-model" shoot. This is Joselle! I have mentioned her frequently in my previous blog posts. She's also my trusted second shooter when I cover some weddings that I can never do all by myself.

This photo session was actually her brilliant idea, not to mention the location which was quite a treasure to find. The idea was simply to take pictures of each other, especially of me because my birthday is coming and that it's one perfect way to end and start another year. We did this shoot because I think it's about time we do our own portrait session.

It's all about the flowers because as you will see in the later photos, the bougainvilleas are so perfect and lovely. Without them, I don't think this location would not be as photogenic.

Joselle also blogs actively and you can visit her blog at www.joselleamahit.net

Joselle

Joselle

Joselle
Joselle 

Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
20
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle

Joselle
Joselle
21
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
8
Joselle

Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
16
24
23
Joselle
22
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
12
26

Joselle
Joselle
Joselle
Joselle

Joselle

1 comment

  1. Enjoyed them all, Ms Kat....
    lovely flowers, lovely Joselle
    John

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: