Rainy Day in December

One rainy afternoon Christmas season from last year, Jean and I decided to go out on a walk and bring our cameras. But first, we had coffee at our go-to place, Cafe Mamia. I'm using a manual lens in the earlier set of photos at the cafe. It's a Helios 44-2 on my D810. It produces great bokeh. Contrast isn't as desirable but nothing that a little editing can fix.

After coffee, we headed to the boulevard. Met some adorable dogs. Lastly, we walked to the Tourist Information building just found at the pier entrance. Nothing much to see inside aside from photos of tourist destinations in the island. They should really put more stuff in there.

We closed off the day and had more coffee at Bo's. I miss super slow days like this, and I really become nostalgic of the days from so many years ago when I took photos for fun and never felt lazy to lug around a dslr.



No comments

Leave a comment: