Painting Bunny Ear Cactus

In the mood for painting and decided to put new content to my Youtube channel. I have kept one where I occasionally post process videos of simple paintings and crafts I've done. I'm going to leave a link to that below, in case you want to check that out.

Here is the finished painting. For this artwork, I used ShinHan watercolors, a no. 3 round brush I bought from Sekaido. It's a generic brush named after the shop but I find it works pretty good. For the paper, I used a Daler Rowney Aquafine 300 gsm col pressed paper. It works ok for some artworks, sometimes I don't like how wet edges look when they're dry. It's 100% cellulose which means it's not cotton. But I like the color and the texture of this paper.





Here is the video of how I painted it!

No comments

Leave a comment: