Slowly touching

Some of my favorite images from my Palawan visit are these beach shots of my feet. I couldn't help but take pictures because i absolutely love the sand there! it's not white, a little tan to yellowish shade but it's as fine as any sand can be. It was also the day when the sun finally shone early that morning (as the past days have been nothing but dark clouds and rain) and so its warmth just felt really good on my skin. It really was such a beautiful morning but sadly, that was our last few hours before leaving.

The sun has always been my friend. I could never take good pictures without it.

3 comments

  1. Ohmanohmanohman I want to go to Palawan so bad. I don't even care that I haven't been to Boracay. :[ Maybe on my next trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though Boracay has the powdery white sand beach and turquoise waters, there's just too many people there now that I think it's just good for parties and events. Palalawan has so much more to offer when it comes to nature exploration and appreciation. It has beautiful white sand beaches, too and so many of them. The views are just so scenic! And because it's so much bigger and more islands, so much less "traffic" in the beaches.

      I would go back and explore it more the next chance I get.

      Delete
  2. always love the looking down pics!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: