Waves of Sabang Beach

Sabang is an hour away from Puerto Princesa City. A van from the hotel picked us up from our city accommodation and drove us to Sheridan Hotel and Spa. It was my first time to experience a five-star hotel accommodation, but that was only because my companions could afford it. I tagged along the trip so I got to experience it for lesser cost on my part.

But anyway, here is the wonderful beach at the hotel. It's an open sea beach so it had a wonderful spacious area and water remains shallow even when you're far from the shore, unlike what we typically have in our island where water is deep in a couple of meters.

2 comments

  1. those shots of the sea are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blues here kat! it kinda reminds me of apo a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment: