Loose Watercolor Florals Workshop - Dumaguete

I'm happy to finally open this workshop for registration. I started my watercolor journey painting loose flowers and leaves and it has truly helped my calligraphy gain more followers. Florals are wonderful elements to add to calligraphy simply because they add more colors and visual interest to your artwork. Loose florals can be added to so many projects and unlimited ideas can arise from knowing how to do it! It's so versatile, yes! Painting loose flowers is really easy and even those who have little or no experience in painting will be able to do it!

My workshops will be in small groups which will be best for each participant's learning. I'm posting three time slots for starters. If anyone in Dumaguete is interested, you can send me a message online through my social media channels above or you comment on this post on Facebook.


No comments

Leave a comment: