Handpainted Woven Bags

I'm getting back to painting some plain native bags I purchased from the holidays. Aside from the usual roses, I'm trying out sunflowers and some white petal flowers for some variety. The small shoulder bags are wonderful and cute but they're not always available in local shops. So I looked for other types and found these lovely clutch bags from Subida.

I love that they're quite roomy and I like the fact that they came in other colors aside from the natural one. The weave patterns are great and they add more texture to the color and design that I added. Another cute find is the round hand bag which I also have kept one for myself because it's my favorite from all of them! And I don't have a lot so each bag is special and unique.

Here I also share the other bags I painted and sold over the holidays. I'm so happy with these because they came out pretty! The bag texture makes the designs look different, in a good way. They went so well with florals and leaves!

If you want to see how I painted them, I have a post about it and was able to film while painting. You can view it here.






No comments

Leave a comment: