Bricks Hotel Murals

I'm automatically drawn to murals so this is mainly the reason I came to Bricks Hotel located along Rizal Boulevard just opposite the "Tempurahan" area. It occupies the old CAP building. They retained the structure but changed the interior into this New York City loft type of theme, which I also really liked. It looks semi-industrial, something that's becoming a trend in local shops. Lighting was nice and warm. There were about 3 to 4 murals on the ground level where you'll find the restaurant and reception area.

My friend and I tried out some food at the resto. Not the best in my opinion. They have only one type of coffee which was a bummer. I'd wish they had a few more options because they had nice light coming in from the outside, so coffee would be the best thing to order if you're not looking for a heavy meal.

Some snaps from my visit.



No comments

Leave a comment: