Watercolor Calligraphy Workshop - Dumaguete | Jan 2019

This week I held two calligraphy workshops to help out a family in financial need to pay hospital bills. I was thankful that someone offered to host a bigger venue since I initially set these two sessions to we held as walk-in at coffee shops only.


I wasn't able to take a photo of my Monday class so I have one group shot here. It's not a big group but it's enough for a painting and calligraphy class like this. We held it at Quiet Space Dumaguete just across Coco Grande Hotel. The place will also host other passion projects, just leave me a comment for the contact info or you can visit their place just near SU Campus. It's very acccessible.



Here is a video clip of what we do in class just to give you an idea what type of calligraphy we're learing.


No comments

Leave a comment: